- Last Post
Forum Rules, Announcements, Questions and Answers
Check out what you can and can't post plus info on how to use this forum.
- Introduce yourself (1, 11), It's not obligatory but if you've just registered on the forum you can introduce yourself here if you would like to.,
- Reply To: Lets get to know each other a little bit!
Birds of Iberia. Big, little, floaters, stoopers and soarers.
- Reply To: Reintroduction of the extinct (Spain) white-tailed eagle (Haliaeetus albicill)
Spanish mammals (lynx, bear, wolves, cabras, moufflon and the little furry creatures too.)
- Reply To: European Bison reintroduction in Andalucia.
Reptiles and Amphibians
Including the Balearic and Canary islands, there are around 90 species of reptiles and amphibians in Spain.
- Upload your images to the study of salamanda diseases
Ocean, sea river and lake
In the water or on the beach
- Mediterranean expeditions with the Research Institute Alnitak
Flowers, shrubs and grasses etc
Anything thats not a tree or a mushroom
- Reply To: Spiky plant for ID SOLVED – Lycium intricatum
Fungi and mushrooms (edible or not)
Spain has a wide variety of wild mushrooms and fungi both edible and extremely toxic! Do Not eat wild mushrooms unless you are absolutely sure that you know what they are!
- Reply To: Fungus ID???SOLVED Clathrus ruber – Latticed stinkhorn
Trees in Iberia
Technically a tree is a woody perennial with a single trunk from which branches then form
- Reply To: Is it a palm?solved:: Cycas revoluta or Sago palm
National and Natural Parks in Spain
The protected areas of Iberia.
- Reply To: Spain guilty of not protecting Doñanas water supply
English language nature websites and blogs
There are a lot of fantastic and informative websites and blogs out there. Post links here to the English language ones.
- Reply To: The Instituto de Investigación en Recursos Cinegéticos (IREC)
Spanish language nature websites and blogs
There are a lot of fantastic and informative wildlife websites and blogs out there. Post a link to them here.
- Reply To: Whale watching in the bay of Biscay
Geography, Geology and Paleontology
Mountains, lakes, population, human geography, fossils etc
- Sot de Chera Natural Park (A geologists heaven! )
Literature and film about Iberia
Travel guides, fiction, non fiction, wildlife guides, Nature guides, maps and information, videos, films and news. Recommend them here.
- Catalogue of invasive species in Iberia
People and Culture
The human population of Iberia, its culture past, present and future.
- Article in the press about Nick Lloyds virtual tours
Travel, trip reports and nature diaries
Where to go?, Where have you been? Recommendations on what to see and what to do in Iberia
- Reply To: Birds, bugs and beasts around Antequera
Computers, Cameras, Gismos and Gadgets
Ask about the technical stuff. Maybe someone can help
- Reply To: Camera repairs
Non-Iberian wildlife news and information
Natural history, trip reports, news, etc from elsewhere in the world
- The state of Britains rivers
- Forum Rules, Announcements, Questions and Answers