- Last Post
Forum Rules, Announcements, Questions and Answers
Check out what you can and can't post plus info on how to use this forum.
- Reply To: Testing you tube embed
Birds of Iberia. Big, little, floaters, stoopers and soarers.
- Video about vultures in Andalucía and the conservation work by the Junta
Spanish mammals (lynx, bear, wolves, cabras, moufflon and the little furry creatures too.)
- Reply To: Wild boar and the hybrids in Spain
Reptiles and Amphibians
Including the Balearic and Canary islands, there are around 90 species of reptiles and amphibians in Spain.
- Reply To: ID help please – SOLVED midwife toad Tadpole (Alytes dickhilleni)
Bugs and beasties
All the creepy crawlies :)
- Reply To: Dragonfly identification please? SOLVED – Banded Groundling
Flowers, shrubs and grasses etc
Anything thats not a tree or a mushroom
- Reply To: Esparto grass in Britain?
Fungi and mushrooms (edible or not)
Spain has a wide variety of wild mushrooms and fungi both edible and extremely toxic! Do Not eat wild mushrooms unless you are absolutely sure that you know what they are!
- Reply To: Fungus ID???SOLVED Clathrus ruber – Latticed stinkhorn
Trees in Iberia
Technically a tree is a woody perennial with a single trunk from which branches then form
- Reply To: Holm Oak
English language nature websites and blogs
There are a lot of fantastic and informative websites and blogs out there. Post links here to the English language ones.
- Reply To: The Instituto de Investigación en Recursos Cinegéticos (IREC)
Spanish language nature websites and blogs
There are a lot of fantastic and informative wildlife websites and blogs out there. Post a link to them here.
- Reply To: CRAM marine conservation based in Barcelona
Geography, Geology and Paleontology
Mountains, lakes, population, human geography, fossils etc
- Reply To: Eruption of a new volcano on the Canary Island of La Palma
Literature and film about Iberia
Travel guides, fiction, non fiction, wildlife guides, Nature guides, maps and information, videos, films and news. Recommend them here.
- Reply To: Catalogue of invasive species in Iberia
People and Culture
The human population of Iberia, its culture past, present and future.
- Article in the press about Nick Lloyds virtual tours
Travel, trip reports and nature diaries
Where to go?, Where have you been? Recommendations on what to see and what to do in Iberia
- Reply To: Iznajar
Computers, Cameras, Gismos and Gadgets
Ask about the technical stuff. Maybe someone can help
- Reply To: Camera repairs
Non-Iberian wildlife news and information
Natural history, trip reports, news, etc from elsewhere in the world
- Reply To: Rewilding the arctic with woolly mammoth
- Forum Rules, Announcements, Questions and Answers